Monday, April 21, 2014

Paul and Abbey Brennan

Our Wedding Day, March 1st 2014!

It was sprinkling on and off all morning. We were told that we should prepare for Plan B, a different ceremony set up due to rain. Paul was worrying about the rain all week, but deep down for some reason I felt that it would be fine during the ceremony when the time came! Sure enough it did not rain during the ceremony, it was just a little windy! It down poured once the reception started and we got an amazing rain photo at the end of the night by our awesome Photographer, Monique Hessler!


 We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! We are so grateful for those who came to celebrate our wedding day with us! It was so good to see all our family and friends from everywhere in one place! I wish we could do this once a month! ;) We left for our honeymoon the next night, red eye to Jamaica! I think about our wedding day a lot, it was the best day ever and I wish I could re-live that day every day! I'm so thankful for our photos that Monique did. Sometimes I do regret that we did not hire a videographer, because the day flew by so fast and some things are a blur. Hey, when you're as happy as I was/am it's hard to pay attention to so many things going on around you! I'm so thankful that Paul came into my life (thanks, Tim & Katie) and that he picked me to be his bride! Words can't express how grateful I will always be to have found such a wonderful man to be my husband and the father to our children!



No comments:

Post a Comment